We equip Childminders to be an investment in the development and stimulation of infants and children. Thus ensuring the healthy development of their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development of children ultimately improving their readiness for school.
Aside from that, childminders are equipped with skills to actually be good caretakers and companions to children
Duration: 5 hours
Included: Manual/activity book for children 0-3 yrs / Certificate valid for 2 years
- Soothing a Crying Baby
- Sterilize and Prepping Bottles and Burping a baby.
- Baby Development from birth to 3yrs of age
- Milestones and Developmental Leap Phases with activities that run hand in hand during these growth periods
- Overstimulated babies – how to recognize it, understand and what to do
- How to hold a baby and handle a baby
- Developmental Red Flags
- How to Handle toddler tantrums
- Sleep regression
- Sleep tips and sleep schedule
- What to eat and when +recipes
- Potty training
- Parent and Nanny Basics (What makes a good Nanny / What do Parent not like and what do Nannies not Like)
- Discipline Techniques
- Examples and Ideas for educational play for 0 months to 18 months
- Examples of how to plan and schedule.
- Development / milestones charts